top of page
Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner

Family Dispute Resolution (FDR) Practitioners typically bring you and your former partner together to help you sort out some or all of the issues that you disagree about. An FDR practitioner are also referred to as a mediator.

This may include working out who your children live with and spend time with, and what to do about dividing property and finances and child support.

bottom of page